The disposal of your trash is more important than you may realize. Whether you’re a home or business owner, effective and affordable trash removal could be your success or demise. This is why it’s essential to pick your company for dumpster rental in Ardmore, OK with care. When you’re on the lookout for a rental company, there are a few key factors you should look for.
1. The Ability to Handle Your WasteNot all dumpster rental companies can handle hazardous waste. If your project involves the disposal of certain materials, you need to work with a company that allows for the disposal of those materials. Hazardous waste has unique disposal requirements, and only some companies are willing or able to meet those needs. Even if a company offers hazardous material disposal, consider their pricing. There are probably additional fees for hazardous waste, and those fees could affect your budget. Before you sign anything, make sure you understand the waste limitations and pricing.
2. LocationWhen it comes to finding a dumpster rental near me, location matters. If you choose a company that’s too far from you, they might not offer service. And if they do offer service to your location, the distance could be a problem.
For one, the rate for transporting the dumpster could be too high. Although the rental itself might be affordable, getting the dumpster delivered and dumped could be cost-prohibitive. You can save money by working with a company that’s nearby.
Another issue with a company that’s too far away is the time. If you don’t want to wait hours for the dumpster to arrive or depart, you should only work with a local company. The closer they are to you, the faster the service.
3. Professional Disposal MethodsUnfortunately, not all waste management companies handle their business in a professional manner. They might be professional when it comes to dropping off dumpsters and dealing with customers, but the companies fail to follow safe garbage disposal practices.
To do your part for the environment, look for a company that disposes of their waste with care. This involves finding out more about the history of the company and how they handle the waste. If you choose a professional company, they’ll follow safe and ethical waste management practices. Ask whether or not they recycle and any other questions regarding waste disposal.
4. Size of the DumpsterThe trash storage needs of a large-scale construction site are significantly greater than those of a single residence. With such variations in the quantity of trash produced, the size of the dumpster matters.
If you get a dumpster that’s too small, you’ll need to pay to dump it frequently. But a dumpster that’s too large will cost more and is a waste of money if you won’t fill it. As you search for a company, make sure they have a dumpster appropriate for your trash. You should also consider whether or not the available dumpsters will fit on your property. If you’re short on space, you might only be able to use a small dumpster.
Unless you use dumpsters regularly, it’s challenging to pick the right size. This is where your dumpster company should be able to help you.
5. Customer ServiceWhen you rent a dumpster, you need to deal with the company frequently. First, you might rely on them to help you choose the best dumpster for your project. If you pick a company with poor customer service, they won’t advise you or will give you bad advice.
Secondly, you interact with the company for the rental agreement. A company with poor customer service may expect you to sign an agreement with no questions asked. However, a reputable company makes sure you understand all of the fees and terms in the contract.
Finally, you work with the company to handle the pick-up and delivery of the dumpster. Once again, excellent customer service makes the experience much smoother. While a company with no customer service might not clearly communicate the delivery and pick-up of your dumpster, a more reliable company communicates every step of the way.
6. Right EquipmentIn addition to having the dumpster sizes and types you need, a great company has the necessary equipment to remove it. With the wrong equipment, loading your dumpster up can result in disaster. Trash could end up everywhere, or someone could experience an injury.
When you research companies, ask about the way in which they load and unload the dumpsters. They should be willing to give you details about the drop-off and pick-up procedures.
7. Appropriate Rental PeriodsHow long do you need a dumpster rental? For a short-term project, you may only want a dumpster for a few days. Unfortunately, some companies only offer monthly rentals. Paying for a longer rental than you need may be cost-prohibitive to your project.
Whether you have a short or a long-term project, find out about your options for rental periods. Check into the pricing as well because this could affect which rental period is best for your budget.
8. Types of Dumpster Rental EquipmentA roll-off dumpster isn’t the only type of dumpster rental available. If you have a project involving large quantities of trash, a compacting dumpster could be the most efficient type of rental. It’s worth finding out what other types of rentals a company offers.
Other rentals to consider are enclosed dumpsters and enclosed trailers. Even if you don’t need one for this project, you might need it for the next. If a company has a long list of equipment rentals, you can always count on them for your projects.
Who to Call for Your Dumpster Rental in Ardmore, OKHere at Elliott Rental and Equipment, we are ready to take on your dumpster rental needs. We have different sizes of roll-off dumpsters as well as other disposal equipment. Our team is always eager to answer your questions, and we pride ourselves on our excellent communication.
If you want to learn more or are ready to book your dumpster rental in Ardmore, OK, call us now.